Congressman Patrick Meehan

Representing the 7th District of Pennsylvania

Help with a Federal Agency

Social Security and Medicare

Veterans Administration

Passports and Visas

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services

  • Find your local USCIS office
  • Search for the appropriate forms necessary to complete your request.
  • Call the USCIS 24-hour helpline with any questions you might have: 1-800-767-1833

Department of Housing and Urban Development

Internal Revenue Service

  • Search information about the IRS.
  • Contact the IRS 24-hours a day at 1-800-829-3676 Or, for the hearing impaired, call 1-800-829-4059
  • To obtain IRS forms necessary for assistance, you may call the 24-hourhotline, order the forms via fax at (703) 368-9694, or download them off the Web site.
  • To reach the appropriate assistant regarding problems with liens, back taxes, penalties, etc., please call 1-877-777-4778 or peruse the Web site.

Federal Trade Commission